Friday, July 20, 2007

Softball highlights

Won big tonite. 24-8 or something like that. I guess that puts GR in a weird spot for softball, we're not in first place, but at the moment, we're in first place I think, but that's because the real first place team has two games that aren't completed because of lights!


Someone out there is watching for us. But we'll see what happens next week. We have Comicon. Wed-Sun. I can come back to play Thursday, but that's 2 hrs back and 2 hrs back up. Is that last game, one that I should make that trip for? I'm batting lead off, and I've been feeling pretty good lately in terms of playing. Have any suggestions?

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Eric, what's your take on Theme Magazine? If there was a Venn diagram, there would be this huge area where you guys inter lap. It's good, I think, maybe you guys can do a collab.

You think it's good? Or is that the default answer, like, "Yeah, great magazine, more asian publications more power" but inside you're thinking, "oohhh, those son of bitches"

10:37 AM  
Blogger gr said...

Whoa, this has nothing to do with softball or Comicon. I'd say our magazines are quite different. Imagine, they're Streetwear, Tokion, Anthem. We're Punk Planet, Harper's, and shit like that. "oohhh, those son of bitches" I'd add the 's' to make it sons. Are you a fob?

10:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was in quotation marks to signify that you were the speaker. If it implied I was thinking that, I would've put that 'S' in. BOO-YAH!

10:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations eric!


just found out that ken tanaka is a fake > it's really too bad

i was totally had.

-maxi

10:31 PM  
Blogger gr said...

same here.. .i was had.

1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home