Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Cafe Tacuba

The name sounds undangerous and almost uncreative. What's a name like this all about? It turns out they're one of the more respected bands in Mexico. I figured, they were some crappy band who got lucky, but in the end, they're more akin to REM and many other bands, or something like that, which is alright with me. Check their site out here.

First off, you can't beat Julia Huang's bento. You don't even see the sashimi that's not included in this pic.

Lead singer of Tacuba. Look at their fans.

Borracho Y Loco

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh- I am so glad you like cafe tacuba! they have been blowing my mind for almost 10 years (since I lived in Mexico) - and it always amazes me how unknown they are around here. I just can't get tired of their songs. I wish I could have been there. K.G

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home