Friday, January 16, 2009

3 for a Friday - Calling all music

1) Reviewing music for GR... imagine, all of the great labels out there, and we don't get their music. Are promos that tough these days?
2) Art in Progress: Takashi Murakami (update) - I was in this a couple times. Despite me being in it, and adding just a minute amount, it's a fun one to watch. It revolves around his MOCA show that was here in LA.
3) Rob Sato installing at GR2 for his opening tomorrow! I'll put up a few pics. Not enough is known about Rob Sato, but people will find out.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Alex Chiu said...

it's true, I read rob's comic in hyphen. mind blowing.

12:01 AM  
Blogger Pete said...

Pete and I are bummed to be stuck in Oakland for the opening of this show. I can't wait for the rest of the world to discover this amazingly talented and creative artist who works so damn hard. Congrats to GRLA and Rob Sato - we'll be toasting to you this eveing

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home