Thursday, October 23, 2008

Most recent Los Angeles magazine


A little something on Sawtelle. It keeps going and going. Sawtelle is a fun area to be in and the media seems to like it. The cover makes me hungry, is that Japanese pasta? I'm good with that. The section on Sawtelle is a small one. I'll bet Sheperd Fairey will read the article about him. Huge photos, gigantic coverage, and he might flip to the Sawtelle part and see me standing there. I feel dumb, but oh well. The title caption is a bit embarrassing, I cut it off and won't share it unless you ask. I took the hit for the neighborhood. The KAWS Chompers BE@RBRICK looks cool though.


Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger G Money said...

Nice interview holmes. I liked how u talked about your history in the neighborhood. I think I miss Tensho as much as Yamaguchi's cuz they had comic books there.

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home