Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Domokun in Star Tribune


Domokun article in the Star Tribune with a quote by me in there. This sort of spawned from the Domokun blog post I did a bit ago about Target. Target is centered in Minneapolis, so this article isn't really that odd to be in this midwest paper. Instead, it's pretty solid. I wish it were more deep, but if it were, then it would be really strange in this context. They didn't write about the sub quality product that I pointed before and maybe that's better.

Star Tribune link

Here's my link to the blog post.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger joetron2030 said...

I think I saw that article in the Sunday paper (I only get the STrib on Sundays) but I skipped it. Had I read it and caught the mention of you, I probably would have emailed you to let you know.

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home