Monday, March 24, 2008

LA Times. LA Now Blog

Oh my the words will continue in the comments section at the LA Times post. The intelligent Quotient will vary, but the stupid ass to a moderately smart person who probably is on par with the 5th grade reading level that's used in print. I think GR at times, is at 3rd grade, but who's counting. Check out the LA Times blog of it. We're getting a few emails here and there, nothing too much. I especially like the folks who try and dismiss the affects of Long Duk Dong without having any experience living through that. Sure, I'm fine now, and I don't really give a shit, nor do I think about LDD at all anymore, but for a while, it was tormenting. You might think, what's the big deal? But imagine if you did the same to an African American character, ala Gods Must Be Crazy?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I made it through one comment, rolled my eyes, & closed the window. Geez.

9:05 AM  
Blogger gr said...

Yep...

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home