Tuesday, December 18, 2007

videodrome

Ken Tanaka is hilarious. Today, I was filmed for one of Ken Tanaka's video spots. What an honor. It should be up in a few weeks. If you don't know Ken, he's the whitest Japanese man I've ever seen. I don't think he realized that he was holding the Raideen jumbo backwards, which is very Ken Tanaka. Also the Raideen is also missing it's left hand. Here's a video of what he sort of does.



Film #2. Documentary about Takashi Murakami. Happened at JANM, and we'll see how many moments that I'll actually make it onto a documentary. I'm sure I'm there for comic relief, since there's no doubt, big time curators, critics, benefactors, other artists, TV people, actors, rich folks, etc, and then me? Find me on the cutting room floor.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's wrong with having you there with all those other people? You, Martin Wong, and David Choe are at the top of my list of who to meet before the world ends.

7:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, Raideen turned around just as the photo was being taken. He is very camera shy.

Thanks for posting my video. I am editing our interview right now.
You are a very nice man.

Your pal,
Ken

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home