Sunday, September 30, 2007

The nice sunday

West Hollywood book fair today, Michelle is handling a table with David Horvath signing from 1-3. Let's hope it goes well.

Deadlines. It just keeps going. What do we do when a magazine is weeks late? I guess we just work it out till it gets done. But it's the latest in a while. Keep your seat belts on. Issue 50 is pretty much sold out, so our printer better hurry.

Broken ipod 3g. All of a sudden the Apple logo won't go away until the battery dies, but then still nothing happens after I plug it in, the Apple logo comes back up, I've read the stuff online and well, I guess next stop: Genius Bar.

It's sunday, a nice day out, and yesterday I wrote about a lizard. Big deal, but I do wonder, is there something you want me to explain, perhaps about GR, work, etc? Issue 50 was supposed to have a forum or something where we'd answer some questions, but it didn't happen. I can do it here for you.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You may want to consider www.thepoddrop.com if the bar can't fix it. It's a lot cheaper then sending it to apple, and I hear they have better and faster service.

2:05 PM  
Blogger Junkyard Sam said...

QUOTE:"is there something you want me to explain, perhaps about GR, work, etc?"

I enjoy your blog updates, and my favorites are when you detail the obstacles you face and overcome with your stores and magazine, etc.

We live in a "big company, corporate world" now, and seeing someone succeed with a smaller, more unique venture probably makes you an inspiration to a lot of your readers.

Thanks for the frequent updates!

2:40 PM  
Blogger edwinushiro said...

Aloha Eric,
I remember back in the day you had an article about a Hawaii born graffiti artist that drew some amazing Kikaida characters. Was that artist's name Slick?

Also, the GR Biennale sounds solid! Thanks.

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home