Saturday, September 29, 2007

lizard king



While deadlines are here, Burma has problems, the Iranian president said there's no gay people in Iran, and a whole lot of other crap is running through my mind, I hear rumblings in the bushes not 5 feet from me, the leaves are shaking, and I hear something moving around. From a medium high falls out a lizard with no tail. Was it just attacked and hence it fell out, or was it just clumsy? I seldom ever see lizards in my backyard, so this was a trip. The lizard king let me get up to just one foot or so from it and it still didn't move. It scurried away like an alligator, looking ridiculous.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Junkyard Sam said...

Whoa! It looks so shiny I didn't think it was real at first.


Anyhow, that Iranian president probably took his tale.

7:13 AM  
Blogger G Money said...

I had an encounter with a lizard that looked just like that.

It was sitting on my fence, I grabbed it and it bit me on the thumb and wouldn't let go. Somehow the force of my swinging him around caused the tail to snap off.

The ugly fucker still lives in a tank in my ex gf's apartment and yeah his tail did grow back.

8:31 PM  
Blogger gr said...

I was scared that it would bite me, I'm glad I didn't get closer. But it's a neat beast, isn't it?

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home