Thursday, May 31, 2007

Hanako Musashi

Two dogs. Both Shibas. Hanako is the older one who still likes to act young at times, but she's about 13?! She's been in many issues of GR, some of the old ones too. Remember in which articles? Musashi is the young one, full of energy and likes to badger Hanako. They fight only over food. Hanako is smarter for sure and Musashi, well, let's say, he'll sneak a duke in the house if you're not watching out.



The backyard is my parents, look at that grass. Dicondra grass! My father started it off as a tiny patch, and I think he seeded it and a lot came up. I remember he said some of it was coming out on it's own with some water. They have cherries and berries, peach, all kinds of fruits and veggies. It's a huge backyard.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have seen the dogs.

12:03 AM  
Blogger Kelly Lynn Jones said...

aw doggy is so cute!! those berries are looking yums.

11:06 AM  
Blogger umeboshi onigiri said...

Cute Shibas, I think I remember them
in your New Year's picts. I just happened
to visit my friend for lunch today and
she has a black Shiba. I've never researched
about Shibas, but it was the first black
one that I've seen in person. Supposedly the
person that sold her to my friend said
that Shibas don't bark a lot, but
apparently this one does. She's kind
of fat too, really sweet.

Although I think it would be a bad move
to trade Kobe, I think he is a little
spoiled. He does work hard, but
things have come too soon for him
so he expects things now. They do
have a lot of work to do, but it
is going to take some time to
build the team.

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home