Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Paper magazine

Paper Magazine released "the other Los Angeles" issue.
I don't know who these two are on the cover on sight, do you? But that's not important. Everything was fine as I opened this in the mail.

Who are you dudes, and why are you behind a window? It's not jail although maybe the cover might make you want to put you hand against his in either a gruff, "I'm there for you holmes..." or maybe a soft, "I miss you........"

That aside, I look quite at the names, and I don't recognize too many.
Johnny Knoxville was at the top. But there I am. A surprise.

So after I scan down to the bottom. I feel something weird. Poot!

(Insert Higgins from Magnum PI's voice) "O h m y GOD."
"The Hipsters Have Landed." ahhhhh... Paper magazine... you folks have a weird sense of humor! Of all things... any other word. Really, anything. I spend half my day making fun of "hipsters!"
Life is tough being a publisher.

It's all good nonetheless.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! A Hipster! See, e, I knew it and now the rest of the magazine reading public knows it too!

1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You hang out at hipster places, wear hipster clothes, and now it's official and in paper!

-Michelle, GRLA

4:38 PM  
Blogger gr said...

NO! hell NO! Michelle - you have the hipster old lady glasses, Marc Jacarb shoes, vegan, go to those hipster bars... if hipster is in the BigLots! candy aisle. Then that's where I'm at. Where were you today? Giant Robot SILVERLAKE!

5:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You and Aaron went shopping for Ferragamo loafers yesterday, didn't you? You're one of them fancy Westside hipsters...

-Michelle, GR Lincoln Heights (where no hipsters can be found)

2:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Hipster Day!

10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They should do a catch and release program, tagging Hipsters and releasing them into the wild, observing their migration patterns and the like. So look out e, Discovery Channel may be hiding in the bushes outside GR ... Crikey!

12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome!

1:39 PM  
Blogger mimimimimi said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home