Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Hundreds

When times are tough, it's great when a package of love shows up. Bobby Hundreds asked me for my sizes, and just a week later comes a box of goodies. First an apology. These are the worst shots possible. I didn't do it on purpose, but my camera battery was dying and I rushed through it. Three shots and it died. The Michael Lau figure above is awesome. I never thought I'd get one of these. I thought they were gone by now! The plastic on the hands are still on there. I guess you can call it Chinese Opera version.

I got three T shirts. I'm trippin on the middle one. The detail of their spoofs are insane. What fun it would be to design that shirt. I'll wear that one. The logo one is a no brainer. I think I have 3 or 4 of these now.

To sort of quote a song by the Untouchables. I Spy for the FBI.
one for when you go out, and another for everywhere you go.
Again apologies for the bad photo. These shoes are a lot nicer than these shots. I need some new shoes for when my Vans keel over. These are perfect.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home