Thursday, December 17, 2009

Myung Dong Kyoja

Imagine hand cut noodles (you can tell that they're uneven - although if I were a noodle company, I'd just have my machines make noodles uneven), dumplings, and a nice broth make? It's Myung Dong Kyoja. Open 24 hours, their Kal Gook Soo is the one to get. It's hearty, tasty, and I'd suggest holding back on the onions, those stayed with me after I left. The place is large, the waiter has nice bleached hair, and I'm sure you can find this wherever there's fine Korean establishments near you. Myung Dong Kyoja 3630 Wilshire Boulevard Los Angeles, CA 90010

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Alex Chiu said...

looks delicious.

1:13 PM  
Blogger FAST ZOMBIE said...

yummmmmm

바나나

http://www.fasterzombies.blogspot.com

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home