Monday, June 30, 2008

Squirrel Buddy

I'll be honest, I don't like squirrels, but it turns out, they actually have personalities. Most see a human and run for cover. Those are the ones I really dislike. There's one which I've noticed that doesn't run when people are around. It's skiddish, and freaks out if you make a sudden movement, but it'll get pretty close. It's she, so, she's been hanging out a lot lately, and today, I saw the thin tailed squirrel eating an avocado. Normally, I'd fight for that avocado, but not today.


I'm not sure if I like the paws on a squirrel, but maybe just this one is ok. I might give squirrels a break from now on out, just maybe.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear editor,
just look at the squirrel's lovely and lustrous fur! it's from the aveeno applied internally, i tells ya!

the paws give me the heebie jeebies, however. perhaps you can anthropomorphize her further and teach her how to write poetry and participate in slams. it will be so cute.

12:51 AM  
Blogger joetron2030 said...

That's a great shot of you sitting next to the squirrel!

7:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww.... that's cute! (you sitting next to the squirrel)

9:25 AM  
Blogger gr said...

hch... where have you been?

9:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wilson Park in Torrance has a squirrel that will stand and wait for you to give it food. He/she will stand there and actually beg!

7:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you get my msg? =P

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home