Thursday, April 19, 2007

On my way into sawtelle, here's another view of the business. Low cut jean skirts, a lot of orange outfits, and a Hawaiian shirt. This is pathetic.


A few more step down further (this is back), nice merchandising. I prefer by garbage bags in green, and really, shouldn't there be some shelf talkers? I also think there needs to some risers so tall people can really get a good whiff. Sorry, it's less about the homeless issues we face, but more about these business owners presentation.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's wrong with short jean skirts? Do you prefer long jean skirts?

7:31 PM  
Blogger P3 said...

The Goodwill store looks better than this place. I hope there are better plans for this space/building, not a good sign. WTF...

9:20 AM  
Blogger gr said...

Haha. You got me there. Short ones over the long ones. Shorter ones over the short ones. Yes WTF is right on that space. I'm sure something will come, but we have to see this behemoth of a loser for how long?

10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Weak-sauce

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home