Tuesday, January 30, 2007

home cooking

This one went into the oven. That's mahi mahi. My friend in Japan was telling me to try using the foil technique. Truthfully the last time I heard anything called "foil technique"
was to make a pipe. I've always like cooking and this one was a fun project. What's in here?
Tomatoes, green beans, edamame, corn, celery, wild rice (but that was cooked already), and mahi mahi piece. I put some olive oil, mirin, salt, pepper, and a bit of soy sauce. I folded it up like a burrito and put it in the oven for a bit longer than 10 minutes at 450. I put the entire thing on a plate, opened it and grabbed a spoon. This was the first time, and I'll do it much better next time.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger G Money said...

I miss the recipes in the mag btw...

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home