Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Leave it to my brothers and sisters in China to give birth to a baby with three Arms. With over a billion and fair communication, we find out about stories like this. Imagine, India has nearly a billion and we hear almost nothing of Siamese twins, world's tallest, shorters, oldest, etc...


Back to the baby, which arm would you pick? I'd go with the one that's closer to his body. The way it's bent seems like it'll be more useful. The other arm seems bent weird to the point that it'll be more in the way than useful. My finger that's broken is permanently curved, but it's better curved than stuck straight. I wish this baby and his family some luck, it's going to be a tough road ahead, but things can actually be worse.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ken said...

Hmm, I'd pick the outside arm. I think the scar could be hidden in his underarm and shirts would fit better. Also, he'd have a bigger wingspan.. handy for b-ball.

7:20 AM  
Blogger gr said...

Ok, when I saw the pic. I thought, running back with extra straight arm blocking. You're bringing out the worst in me.

8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanna see the x-ray.

6:11 PM  
Blogger gr said...

You guys have points there. But that one might be freakishly out there. What if that arm just extends out, so you'll end up being like a human scarecrow?

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home